Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Doohickeys and Die cuts...


Hi all, hope you're having a great week. I have some Magnolia Inspiration for you. Over at Magnolia Down Under we have our new challenge - Doohickeys and Dies. So this means you can use only those, no images, but a sentiment is fine. I have to admit I don't have very many, you are seeing probably all of mine here -minus the butterfly. I came across a beautiful card by Karen Shady and took inspiration for my creation.  The top pic looks  a little wonky as the card was bending backwards. The sympathy stamp is from Whimsy Stamps. Hop over and check out the MDUC dt creations, wow!

4 comments:

mgoll88 said...

wow, what a wodnerfull creation, looks very elegant, love it!

LG
Michaela

Sandra H said...

Beautiful and so elegant is your card Lori x

Rebecca said...

Hi Lori, I hope your OK. Your card is great, it looks so elegant and sophisticated! Also, i'm doing a candy on my blog and would love you to enter!

Love From Rebecca xx

Dobra said...

Very beautiful work,
wonderfully made​​.
I really like.